Monday, October 5, 2009

Midnight post

I think i choosen a right way...
Just enjoy my high school life with THEM...
They are awesome.. no anyone can replace THEM.
I never regret to have some problems between them..
cause now, everythings is alrigh it..
I trust the right 1.. and not to trust the wrong 1..
i'm awake..
i see through everyone..
i know what will they do and what will they say...
but, i just keep quite..
i choose not to say it out cause i'm become mature now..
not like last time.. act like child only..


Maybe i choose the right 1.. and she make me study hard..
i really hope this term exam will better than last term..
cause i really put effort on it..
*HEY!!! result, i tell you! dun make me upset k ??*
Haha... started crazy adi. XD
anyway, i hope my awesome friends will always be the awesome 1 in my heart..
forever and ever... i will not forget the happy, crazy, hyper, sad and stress time that we taken..
is special to have it!!
So, i hope all of us will appreaciate it what we have now..


"you make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed,
sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record,
crazy on a sunday night... you make me dance like a fool,
forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee,
just the thought of you can drive me wild,
OHH.. YOU MAKE ME SMILE... =)"



6 Oct 09, 02:35am.

No comments:

Post a Comment