Friday, August 7, 2009

FRIENDS

Why my form 4 life suck ??
i hate it much !!!!
why i just cant be last time de Mei Hwan ??
Why i must think many kinds of question before i do anything ??
think what they will talk about me..
what they will do to me..
what's their respond..
Why i have to do this ??
i dunno have to trust who..
some of them are very good to me..
i like them too..

i hate my class..
i hate my kt..
i hate my form teacher..
dun feel like going to school..
i want to transfer school..
can i ??
i dun want to stay at 4p5 anymore..
4p5 SUCK !!!
NOW I TELL YOU,,,
4p5 SUCK..
all the teachers are complain about us..
i dun want this kind of class..
I WANT TO TRANSFER SCHOOL !!!
BUT... i dun dare to ask my mum..
=(

CAN I JUST GET BACK TO MY FORM 2 & 3'S LIFE ???
I DUN WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE..
=( =(

No comments:

Post a Comment